Friday, October 3, 2008

God's entertainment center

Yesterday in class the subject came out if God is effected by us and what we do. Do God's emotions change with what we do? I think that yeah, they do change. And that God is pleased and displeased with the things that we do. I think that he gets enjoyment from us when we worship him and when we do what we are supposed to, and I think that he gets a little bit ticked off when we don't do things we aren't supposed to do.
I don't however think that God needs us to keep himself happy, but he does love us. God would be fine without us, we are just something that might entertain him from time to time. I believe that God watches us and laughs at the stupid stuff that we do, smiles when we do things that are good, and that he gets upset when we do things wrong. We were created for Gods enjoyment.

No comments: