Friday, December 12, 2008

All Done

Wow, that is all i can say about this book, is wow, Lewis once again writes another great book, i found myself drawn to letter number 21 and the passage found on page 114 " We "humans" produce this sense of ownership not only by pride but by confusion . . . my boots, through my dog, my country even to my God, They cant be taught to reduce all these senses to that of my boots, the my ownership, and to say my God in a sense not really very different from my boots, mean the god on who i have claim for my distinguished services and who i exploit from the pulpit. I think Lewis brings up a valid idea here to we unknowingly call God my God , or in a situation where you met someone of a different faith would you refer to him as my God or our God, in a sense this is silly, but honestly take a look, who are you to claim him.

No comments: